Friday 28 January 2011

Asia's Most Hyperactive Gay Boy™ Prays

Bless me, Rafa, for I have sinned. I'm cheating on you - with your good pal, Novak Djokovic. For my penance, I will say three Hail Mary's and one Hail Holy Queen (Mother of Mercy) while ogling Google results for "Novak shirtless."


Holy smokes! I'm on fire!

Hello, Friends!

The erstwhile jester of the men's tour is decisively coming into his own in a post-Rafa/Roger world. Novak Djokovic proved he's no longer clowning around when he dispatched Roger Federer at the Australian Open.

Roger is so 2009. Rafa is so 2010. And Novak? Well. He's impressibly current, darling. And  - Jesus H. Christ - he is HOT. 

In other news, Li Na won, hooray. She faces Kim Clijsters in the Rod Laver finale. Here's hoping that homegurl beats the Belgian powerhouse again!

With Affection,
James

Hail Mary, full of grace!
A-men.

No comments: