Thursday 28 April 2011

Tennis Balls: The Party Edition

Hello, Friends!

Because I'm in a party mood, Tennis Balls are also partying all over the place!

ARRIBA!

Let's begin with my husband, who is packing quite a decent Tennis Ball:

Photobucket
Hello, Little Rafa! Good Morning!

Next up is the one I'm having an affair with, Naughty Nole:

Photobucket
Ooh, Nole's... stretching... sideways! OMG x 1000!

How can we ever have a Party Edition without our favourite Gillou and his massive Tennis Balls?

Photobucket
I'll never be the one who tells this boy to "Put it away."

Photobucket
"I can't help it that I'm always tenting."

And since we're on Gillou, let's spice things up with a bit of French-Congolese flava!

Photobucket
Jo-Wilfried Tsonga with Gillou & his gloriously pink... ears.

Photobucket
OMG GILLOU, YOU'RE WET DOWN THERE! WAS THERE A FLOOD?!?

Now we know why he's called the "Big Potato":

Photobucket
Lleyton Hewitt

Three cheers for German sausage!

Photobucket
Tommy Haas
Here's on oldie but a goody (STILL the hottest - EVER):

Photobucket
Marat Safin

Photobucket
YES!!! There is a God!

And finally, what did Gillou say when he touched Nole's bum?

Photobucket
Gillou: Nole, I can feel your... Tennis Balls!

I don't own the copyright to these images.

They were shamelessly, lasciviously ripped off of other websites.

Toodles!

Photobucket
John McEnroe

With Affection,
James

No comments: