Wednesday 13 April 2011

Tennis Balls: Rafael Nadal

Hello, Friends!

The fist pumps, the growls, the Samson-esque hair, the sheer animalistic power...

Shit, I'm panting as I'm typing.

I can't help myself.

I'm not beyond objectifying my own husband; no, I'm not.

Rafa's not only got a nice butt (and what a glorious behind he does have); he's also got some real big... TENNIS BALLS!

Sigh, OK, here are some "family (jewels) photos" to prove it.

With Affection,
James

Photobucket
Michelangelo himself couldn't have carved a more perfect derriere.

Photobucket
Sings: "Something is stirring, shifting ground... it's just beguuuuun!"

Photobucket
Mmm... Rafa, may I touch your junk? I mean your trophy.

Photobucket
Mmmm... Wind, blow harder...

Photobucket
MMM! I can see... heaven!

Photobucket
Rafa gets excited, and so do we.

Photobucket
OK, turn the cameras off. It's just Rafa and me, now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.