Sunday 15 January 2012

Tennis Balls: Gustavo Kuerten

Photobucket


Three-time French Open champ Gustavo Kuerten isn't someone I'd usually classify as "hot" or "handsome," although I'm known to have been infatuated with some funny looking fellows back in the day.

Imagine my surprise when, upon trawling search engines for "Tennis Balls," as usual, I came across some pretty... convincing images. Convincing in the sense that I've been convinced to give Guga a second look, and I'm now convinced that... gasp! ... I have a crush on Guga, after all.



Photobucket
I'm almost certain that Guga's the top - check out the floppy hair and the bandanna!

Photobucket
Those aren't just "tennis balls" any more! Looks more like a Brazilian football to me!



// 
Major plus points for being affectionate 
and for being cool enough to wear some reaaally tight swimming trunks!
//