Thursday 28 June 2012

ME & ROBIN LOMAS


james gannaban
James & Robin
james gannaban james gannaban james gannaban james ganaban
james gannaban salon de ning peninsula hong kong
THE HYPERACTIVE GAY BOY™ sings in Salon de Ning, The Peninsula Hong Kong
Photo by Katariina Franklin

I met Robin Lomas four years ago, when Paul Gerrard came on board as style sponsor of Mr Gay Hong Kong. Robin, a senior stylist, took on the project.

Robin has since become an invaluable member of the core Mr Gay HK team - being a trusted friend, confidante, cheerleader, and all-around guru of cool for myself and my boys.

Yesterday I crawled into Paul Gerrard with a hangover from hell.

"Robin," I croaked, "Help. I wanna snuggle up and die. But I have a show in The Peninsula tonight."

"Tea," Robin snapped without missing a beat, "very strong tea. Cold towel. Dry towel."

Within a minute, I was lulled into that unnamed feel good factor which I just know I'll get at Paul Gerrard's whenever Robin is looking after me. We chit chatted about the Les Fleur Sauvage drag supershow at Bisous, Robin's new squeeze, and our default way of beating hangovers from hell.

I know what mine is:

Spend time with Robin.


// BEAUTIFUL HAIR | ONLY HALF THE STORY. //






paul gerrard 
1st and 2nd floor Wah Hing House 
35 Pottinger Street, Central 
Hong Kong 
T: +852 2869 4408  
E: info@paulgerrard.com





No comments: